Sleep Mask with Gel beads (Hot or Cold compress)
Feel the luxury with our top thread count in single-ply hypoallergenic allergy-free sleeping mask.
- 100% Handpicked Extra Long Staple Cotton
- Warm in boiling water to sooth sore muscles.
- Warm in boiling water to help pink eye.
- Chill to reduce puffy eyes.
- Chill to reduce dark circles.
- Chill for relief from heat in hot weather.
- Chill to help headache stress.
- Chill to help with relaxation to aid in sleep.
- Block unwanted light - darkout.
- Helps with relaxation and meditation.
FOR COLD: Chill entire mask and gel beads for 3-5 minutes in freezer for cold. FOR HOT: Let water boil, then take gel beads out of mask and place in boiling water for 10 seconds.
Note: Most manufacturers put toxins in their fabrics. Our eye mask fabric contains no chemicals than can harm you. It is is hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, peta approved, oeko-tex tested.